fuchsia Index du Forum
fuchsia
echanges de boutures de fuchsias et de conseils..

fuchsia Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Durham's allotment cutting garden is heaven on earth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fuchsia Index du Forum -> Les Fuchsias -> Boutures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Sep - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Durham's allotment cutting garden is heaven on earth Répondre en citant

once decorated a country church with foxgloves, honeysuckle and sweet cicely for a friend’s wedding. One of the regular flower-arrangers watched me for several minutes before asking pointedly why I was using weeds. That was my first brush with the women who “do” church flowers, who can be fiercely territorial and have firm opinions on what constitutes a fitting arrangement. 

Spare a thought, then, for the three patient gardeners at Durham Cathedral who, among the 150 or so acres they manage, grow cut flowers in a walled garden especially for the cathedral flower arrangers. It’s a high-wire act, a blend of horticulture, psychology and floral predictive skills and has resulted in one of the North’s best-kept gardening secrets, an immaculate cutting garden right in the labyrinth of medieval streets that surround the grandeur of the austere cathedral.

For more you can check
Small Business Social Media Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Sep - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fuchsia Index du Forum -> Les Fuchsias -> Boutures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation